ONLINE ADVANTAGE e-Book Download:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this e-Book. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE
* Develop spiritual self-defense, auric protection, and self-reliance.
* Increase power, balance, focus, and clarity in your energy field.
* Heal and release dense vibrations in your environment.
* Release attachments and addictions crystallized in your energy field.
* Cut psychic ties and cords to create healthier relationships.
* Overcome psychic nets, clamps, plates, hooks, tentacles, arrows, jails, holes, leaks, armors, masks, shells, entities, environmental static, and geopathic zones.
* Heal and augment energy fields through intuitive dowsing, color, sound, breathing, movement, meditation, affirmation, visualization, and energetic sexual practices.
Susan G. Shumsky, D.D., is a highly acclaimed spiritual teacher, professional speaker, and author of Exploring Meditation and Exploring Chakras (both published by New Page Books). A practitioner of spiritual disciplines since 1967, she lived for 22 years in the ashram of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, founder of Transcendental Meditation, in a variety of secluded areas, including the Himalayas and the Alps. She served on the Maharishi's personal staff for 7 years. Dr. Shumsky has conducted nearly 350 personal appearances and more than 320 media placements since her first book was published. She now travels extensively and continually in a motor home, facilitating workshops, seminars, spiritual retreats, and tours to sacred destinations.
"Finally, a book on the subtle fields of energy that is well researched and de-mystified with practical techniques that can be used by anyone."
—Anodea Judith, Ph.D., author of Wheels of Life
"Exploring Auras is a thought provoking, educational and amazing journey into the world of the human energy."
—Uri Geller, urigeller.com
"Exploring Auras is a truly enightening book full of thought provoking ideas and techniques for health and empowerment. I highly recommend it."
—Dr. Bruce Goldberg, author, Spirit Guide Contact Through Hypnosis
"Her personal work as well as her expertise as a teacher shine through on every page. This highly informative volume is simple enough for the beginner, yet just as valauble for the seasoned travelers on the spiritual path."
—Lucia Capacchione, Ph.D. Art Therapist, Author, The Creative Journal
Rare and Hard-To-Find.
SUPPORT THE RESEARCH!
A portion of all proceeds from the sale of electronic-books and magazines goes to support further research and to support the authors who rely on this income for their survival.
READ e-BOOKS & SAVE A TREE!
Paperless-Press in the form of electronic-books and magazines is a great way to save trees and help the planet recover from the abuses of capitalism, materialism and global expansion. Trees clean the air we breath by converting carbon-dioxide into oxygen. With Paperless-Press there's no need for paper so there's no need to cut down trees.